Six Outstanding Alternative Rock Performances on Letterman

Gogol Bordello -- Wanderlust King
"Now all them jokers kept around just like scarecrows in hometowm, watch them traveling from screen to screen, but I'm a wonderlust king!"


~~~~

TV on the Radio -- Young Liars
"Voice string trombone pull me forward onward to the sea. Take my picture, soon all I will be is my disease."


~~~~

St. Vincent -- Marrow
"Muscle connects to the bone. Bone to the ire and the marrow. I wish I had a gentle mind, and a spine made of iron."


~~~~

My Morning Jacket -- Gideon
"Religion should appeal to the hearts of the young. Who are you? What have you become?"



~~~~

Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros -- Home
"And in the sticks we’re running free, like it’s only you and me.
Geez, you’re something to see!"



~~~~

Arcade Fire -- Rebellion (lies)
"People say that your dreams are the only things that save ya. Come on baby in our dreams, we can live on misbehavior."

Comments